Tuesday 29 January 2013

First Interview of 2013



Yesterday I received an email regarding a job I applied for two day prior! It's a perfect job to gain more experience in my chosen career. For those who don't know what that is it's..... well a mixture and marketing strategies, idea generation with a hint of social media. This job, is a social media assistant role. Its part - time 20 hours which is ok as it gives me time to concentrate on this business idea my friend and I have. 

The company is a registered charity and aim is not encourage disadvantage families and individuals in the community to turn to physical activities and exercise to improve their quality of life.  
I've done what your suppose to do before an interview and that is research the company and also write some questions as all interviewers say at the end ' have you got any questions?'  Never say no always have questions it shows you've really thought about the role and thought about working with them.





Well wish me luck!!! A progress report will come soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment